I have been nominated and have accepted the pink rose award from Babe. Shortly before I became pregnant in March she experienced a more profound roller coaster. One moment she was pregnant with a singleton, then she was told the singleton had expired, then she discovered that she was indeed pregnant with twins and one had survived. Only days later did she find out that her second twin had also perished. She is still struggling to find her way through the grief, but is doing an admirable job. For her to bestow the pink rose to me is truly an honor.
My Nominations Are:
CLC She lost her daughter due to a cord accident, and is working her way through the pain and agony of that in a very classy fashion.
Lisa: I “met” Lisa a few years back when Jacob and I were involved in our foster parenting classes. Lisa too has PCOS, has suffered a stroke, and just recently had a chemical pregnancy. LIsa is also the proud momma to three beautiful adopted children. Her youngest of whom has big feet, and will be tall she tells us.
The rules are as follows:
1. On your blog, copy and paste the award, these rules, a link back to the person who selected you, and a link to this post You will find the story behind the Pink Rose Award and other graphics to choose from there.
2. Select as many award recipients as you would like, link to their blogs (if they have one), and explain why you have chosen them.
3. Let them know that you have selected them for an award by commenting on one of their posts.
4. If you are selected, pass it on by giving the Pink Rose Award to others.
5. If you find that someone you want to nominate has already been selected by someone else, you can still honor them by posting a comment on their award post stating your reasons for wishing to grant them the award.
6. You do not have to wait until someone nominates you to nominate someone else
My “real” post of the day is below this one. Don’t miss it.